Saturday, May 25, 2013

Gale Warning

                 
I'm rather excited to have my blog on Blogger (sounds rather redundant, I know).  I confess I had another blog; but, I forgot to renew my -small- subscription.  I must pay an $80 (yep, $80) "late renewal fee " to re-open my blog.  Nope.  I did what any self-respecting frugal Dutch/German/Scottish person would do:  changed blog hosts.

I'm a Christian poet living in West Michigan.  I'll be using my blog to share poetry and, well, probably some musings.


                  Gale Warning
                       C.A. Van Til

Rolling water rushes towards the shore, tipped in
White glee, crashing, boiling in laughter,
Showering joy against rocks, thundering praise.

My heart joins in the song, laughs, fills with joy,
Nestles safely within my Creator’s love.


No comments:

Post a Comment